- 主页 >
We observe and analyze provided sample PCB of yours and investigate the cause of defect.
- ・Observes Defective Point
- ・Identifies Nature of Defect
- ・Evaluates Quality of Plating
- ・Identifies Contaminating Element
- ・Analyzes Contaminating Element
- ・Identifies Contaminating Substance
Cross Section Observation
- ・Evaluates IMC
- ・Evaluates Crystalline Structure
- ・Observes Defect (eg. Head-in-Pillow, Clutch, Tombstone)
- ・Observes Voiding
- ・Observes Head -in-Pillow Defects
- ・Simulates Wetting Behavior
- ・Observe Warpage of Component and Board
- ・Suggests Recommended Reflow Conditions
Joint Strength Test
- ・Evaluates Shear Strength
- ・Evaluates Pull Strength
- ・Observes Breakage Mode
Thermal Shock Test
- ・Evaluates Joint Durability
- ・Observes Growth of IMC
- ・Observes Electro-Migration in Thermohygrostat
- ・Evaluates Voltage Applied SIR
- ・Evaluates Drying at Normal Temp
We provide assistance for you to achieve the best possible performance in the assembly.
Using conditions may vary from customer to customer, from product to product.
We will investigate and narrow down the optimal print conditions, reflow profile, etc. according to your unique environment
so you can take full advantage of our soldering materials.
Flow to Service Delivery
- Give us ae- mail to raise a request for technical support.
- 2.From KOKI
- We will contact you back for further details.
- 3.Analysis / Evaluation
- Koki engineers perform analysis / evaluation based on given conditions.
- 4.Test Report
- Test report will be issued,and sent back to you through Koki rep.